- Implementing Hosted Page Redirect for Authorize.NET to replace deprecated SIM integration. This is a major change for DogBizPro sites that utilize the Authorize.NET gateway to process payments in the Client Portal.
- Received a request for dogs with expired vaccines to be red in class printouts. Class rosters may include vaccination information depending on a per-account roster setting. Display of red color dependent upon hardware capable of printing in red. Added a few more related tweaks to that.
- Includes ListReportAlt for testing purposes.
- Validates the credit card expiration date for BluePay. When a DogBizPro Site utilizes BluePay as a payment gateway, this helps clients registering through the Client Portal.
- Removed some redundant “class” labels. If a roster was run for a class with several sessions the layout would not be displayed nicely.
- Removed the 3.2.2 message.
- Brought back the “View Upcoming” menu option in the calendar and with it the ability to push a class forward one week.
- Addressed an issue where a class roster might incorrectly display a client as not having paid. This would occur when the reference number of the payment collided with a reference number of a refund.
- Addressed an issue where deleted locations still appeared for a location for classes.
- Added support for Dog Businesses located in Mexico.
- Improved performance of printing daycare rosters.
- Addressed an issue where the client “has a balance” might return clients that did not have a balance.
- Addressed an issue where certain package summaries caused a problem with the database.
- Updated the text input box to address an issue with Microsoft Edge browsers.
- Adds functionality to the email button when viewing private training sessions.
- Addressed an issue where searching for upcoming modular classes would not link to the class page appropriately.
- Added labels for client phone numbers.
- New layout to the Admin section for easier navigation.
- Adds ‘ Significant Other’ to Client relationship options.
- Ability to add travel time to private training options.
- Added “Return Path” verification option to Email Settings to further reduce chances of emails landing in customers spam/junk folder.
- Enhanced support for expired dog client vaccinations.
- Enhanced integration with DogBizPro Support portal.
- Improved mobile device access on the calendar screens.
- Added support for “soft deletion” of locations, employees and events.
- In circumstances where a widget does not have upcoming classes to display, “More Classes Coming Soon!” appears instead.
- Enhanced for Facebook share support.
- Removed the deceased dog information on the Client Portal when clients are adding their dog.
- Added support to display a customized message when clients register a new dog.
- Added support for additional client phone numbers displayed on rosters.
- Updates to the Admin Billing section.
- Fixed issue with modularized class where clients would see skipped sessions.
- Fixed issue where deleting a class category breaks the category tree.
- Fixed issue with PayPal registrations and multi-dog discounts.
- Fixed issue where tax due was not included in clients with balance.
- Fixed issue where the Setup Profile Maps & Location State entry would save properly but would not display the correct state.
- Several minor bug fixes not mentioned here.
- New Reporting Section!
- Changes to the Client Registration Portal to simplify registration and payment (more changes coming in the next update).
- You can now collect invoice payment from the client register as well as when registering the client for a service internally using BluePay.
- The waiver checkboxes in the Client Registration Portal now default to unchecked so users have to ‘opt-in’ vs clicking through to agree to them.
- Invoice Items are now sorted with discounts directly below the line item.
- Classes will now be sorted by the name you use when scheduling them regardless of the actual class they are created from in the Admin Module.
- Allow “Include Me/Instructor” vs CC on emails.
- You will now easily be able to see if the package was paid for when a clients uses a credit on the class and event rosters and for private training appointments.
- The Invoices tab was moved to the first tab so that clients logging into pay invoices can easily find them.
- When a credit is used on the class page, show the x of y credit(s) vs the $ balance.
- Add the ability to have a message at the top of the waivers page during the registration process.
- Added a setting to the My Account page for emailing rosters so you can choose to send them in landscape or portrait orientation.
- Added instructor and location to the class page in mobile view.
- Added the ability to put a registration back in pending from wait list or confirmed.
- Daycare checking page now show # of remaining credits.
- The hover (information) boxes stay up longer.
- Clickable client phone numbers in mobile view.
- Added the menu to the Boarding tab so it is similar to that on the Daycare tab.
Added a commission field for employees that is used for the Instructor Commission report.
- Calendar Widget only showed part of the start time.
- Fixed duplicate Payment Received auto-responder for refunds through PayPal.
- Fixed the wait list auto-responder for events with registration levels. The boxes were not showing to be able to select one.
- We fixed the package category list link. The link shows the entire package list, not just ones for that category.
- Fixed a discount issue with the whole order discount being applied to each item.
- Fixed the event roster download to show the breed name vs the id number.
- Fixed email notes that were getting cutoff when indented.
- Fixed an issue when you have only packages available for registration through the Client Registration Portal.
- Fixed an issue when entering a space at the end of an email address.
- Popups on Mobile: With the change to a ‘responsive’ site in version 3.0 the functionality of the popups on iOS devices was degraded significantly due to the way iOS handles iFrames/popups in their browses. In this release we have changed the way popups open in DBP so they will now open in their own window on mobile devices.
- Daycare Daily Limit: We have added the ability to limit each day of the week to a specific maximum number of registrations. You can then have a waiting list option for that day.
- Package Categories: We added the ability to arrange packages into categories like classes. This way you can categorize them making it easier for your clients to view them on the Client Registration Portal.
- Calendar Color Coding: You now have the ability to choose how you want your calendars color coded. You can have the the current way or by class, location, employee, etc. This setting can be found on your ‘My Account’ page and is separate for each user that logs into DBP.
- We have added the ability to add the location name and address to your auto-responders for classes, events & private training.
- We have added the ability to include the class end/grad date in your class auto-responders.
- We have added the ability to have auto-responders go to the assigned co-instructor of the class, event & private training appointment.
- We have added additional ‘triggers’ so you can setup an auto-responder that will be sent when a registration is deleted and when a waiver is signed.
- Relationship for Family Members: We have added the ability to specify a relationship for each of the family members on a client’s record.
- Family Section Message: We added the ability to put in a custom message to your clients at the top of the Family Members section in the Client Registration Portal.
- Messages for Custom Registration Forms: You now have the ability to add a message to the top of each of your own custom registration forms in the system.
- Deceased Dogs: We made some changes so deceased dogs will no longer show in lists for registration. They will also show as ‘deceased’ when viewing them on the owner’s page as well as in the Client Registration Portal.
- Class List: We made some visual changes to the main class list to show what classes are full, cancelled, started, available for registration, etc.
- Internal Daycare/Boarding Registrations: We added the ability to have internal daycare and boarding registrations to default to pending like they do when a client registers online.
- Calendar Widget: If you have a responsive website, there is now an option for a responsive calendar widget as well as a 2-line display of classes, event, etc. You will need to update your code for this to happen.
- Client Registration Portal: We made some changes to the layout of pages, including making the buttons larger, for better use on mobile devices.
- Training Availability View: We have added the ability to see an availability view in the Training Module. This will allow you to see available time slots for locations or instructors.
- We have added the Day of Week to the class pages.
- We made a few changes to the ‘Schedule Class’ popup to make things flow easier when scheduling a class.
- We have added the ability to inactivate Packages. This way you can make a package inactive if you want to have it unavailable temporarily without totally deleting it.
- We have added the ability to inactivate Sign-Up Options. This way you can make them inactive if you want to have one unavailable temporarily without totally deleting it.
- We made a few changes to the layout, wording, etc in the Client Registration Portal to help streamline registrations and clarify several points of confusion.
- You may now only merge dogs for a specific owner.
- We added the ability for you to add a specific message to the Mailing List section in the Client Registration Portal. This applies if you are integrated with any of our email marketing options.
- We made a few changes to scheduling from the Day View so now when you click on a ‘schedule’ link at the top of the page it will default the date to the current day you are viewing as well as take you to the page you scheduled the class/event/appointment on when you save it.
- We changed the Family sort order under the client’s page to make things easier to see who is human, pet, etc.
- We added the ability to include the valid special characters into email addresses in DBP. Before any special characters such as &, %, $, etc were not considered valid.
- We added a message showing how many credits a client has left when you are registering them and using a credit in the system.
- Removing an entire invoice will now create a history record for the invoice and each transaction removed.
- Share images on the receipt page were not showing the icon images.
- When editing a daycare appointment from the client page the ‘credit used’ status was being lost.
- We fixed an issue with PayPal where the entire total of the invoice was being billed vs the open balance.
- We fixed an issue where appointments were not correctly showing the ‘booked’ on the calendar if the appointment started before the opening.
- When entering invoice payments, you could update the total independently so it would not match the payments on each item. We have resolved this issue.
- When changing the class type the form was being cleared. You can now change the class type without losing your entered information.
- We added a check so the client can no longer enter future dates for the dog’s date of birth.
- The default event auto-responder was being sent even when it was marked as inactive. This has been fixed.
- We fixed an error when printing the daycare schedule if you were searching by location.
- We fixed an issue where the end date for the class would show incorrectly on the class page if you had no duration for your class.
- When entering a vaccine in the Admin Module, the breed page message was showing at the top.
- When a class has an & in the title the email would not show up correctly in external email programs.
- If you removed a custom field that was marked as a ‘favorite’ you would get an error when going to the custom fields page.
- There was an issue when merging dogs where the default data would not get merged over. This has been resolved.
- If you removed your overall site color. An error would occur. You can no longer remove the color.
- We fixed an issue when a client would register for a package choosing ‘any’ dog. Now there will no longer be a form displaying for a package if ‘any’ dog is selected by the client.
- With a direct link a client could still purchase an inactive package. We have fixed this issue so that can no longer occur.
- If you did not completely remove the Authorize.NET information the ‘pay with card’ button would still show. Now if you select ‘none’ for your merchant account that button will no longer appear.
- If the daycare notes were really long they would not display fully in the popup. We have fixed this issue.
- The dog export was showing the breed id vs the name. This has been resolved.
- We added the extension to the file name when emailing attachments to ensure all devices recognize what application to open the file in.
- We fixed an issue with manually expanding the html editor boxes where they would then overlap window contents below them. Now you will no longer be able to manually resize those windows. They will automatically resize as you type.
- We have changed all of the pages in DogBizPro to now be ‘responsive’ meaning that when you view them on your pc you will see a different version than you do on a small mobile device. This will make navigating and working within DogBizPro much easier on your phone, etc.
- With this we have also made a few changes to the calendars within the software
- Month & Week view – regular click (or touch on phone) takes you to the day view for that date. Right click still brings up the menu (can’t right click on touch devices, but can get to Day view and then touch time for easy scheduling).
- Day view – works as is – right and left click bring up menu.
- We have replaced the client drop down fields with ‘autocomplete’ boxes that will allow you to type in the name and select is vs having to scroll down in the list to find the client.
- We made a couple of changes. Now the date dropdown on Modularized class page will load 26 weeks out like the client side does and you can now navigate to any week of a Modularized class from the calendar.
- We made a few changes in the way the boarding charges are computed. You now have the ability to choose if boarding is billed by day, hour or minute which will affect what your clients are billed for each option. Your current options will default to ‘by day’ unless you change them.
- We have added the ability to change the ‘Dog’ label in the Client Registration Portal. This with help with those if you working with other species as well. Note: this is only on the public facing side to your clients and only a label change. Every one is still treated like a ‘dog’ internally and you will still find them under the Dogs tab, etc.
- We have added the ability for you to change the tab names in the Client Registration Portal. Note: this is only for the public facing client pages and is only a label change. Internally things will still be in the corresponding module, etc.
- We have added a setting so that the “Contact Us” in the Client Registration Portal can be hidden.
- Now Private Training and Therapy openings will be scheduled on the Openings in the corresponding module. If the user has access to the Admin Module, then they can schedule an opening for anyone, if not they can only schedule/edit openings for themselves.
- We are now showing the date the dog record was created in the system on the dog’s profile page.
- We made a change so the ‘description’ for custom fields will now show directly under the name vs the client having to hover over them.
- We have added the ability for you to see upcoming occurrences and exceptions from the class page vs having to go to the calendar.
- We have added the ability for you to change your logo and colors yourself from inside the Admin Module.
- We have added a way to permanently delete a class category instead of only inactivating it.
- We have added a way to permanently delete a class instead of only inactivating it.
- We have added the ability for you to reset your password yourself from your login page.
- We added the information for the user who uploaded the document so you can now see that on the client’s Documents tab. ** This will only show for newly uploaded documents after this release.
- We made a change to the age calculation so it will show the actual weeks for dogs under 6 months of age vs the current month/week/day calculation.
- We added the previous/next buttons and limit the number of items displayed on a single page like in the clients & dogs sections.
- We made several changes to the Daycare list and fixed an issue with the checkin where it would let you use an additional credit in certain situations if the client registered online using one.
- It has always been the case that you have to directly process refunds in your payment portal. When we made changes the registration deletion process to make that easier some confusion arose with that so we have added a message to that window reminding you that you MUST still process the refund directly in Paypal, Authorize .NET or BluePay.
- In the clients ‘Credits’ view in the Client Registration Portal we are now showing the total number of the credits so clients do not have to manually count them.
- Currently when you edit any transaction the window is loading today’s date vs the original date. We have fixed this.
- There was an issue when attempting to print the dog information from inside a dog’s page where some of the vaccines were not printing.
- We fixed an issue with exporting clients/dogs when the custom fields had a carriage return in them causing the line to wrap.
- When the client only has an alternate email address the email window is looking up the incorrect client for entering history, etc. We have fixed this.
- There was an issue if you tried to book an appointment that ended when another one started where the system was telling you that would overlap another one and not let you book it. This has been resolved.
- We fixed an issue where the closing of the daycare openings was not using the local timezone correctly.
- We fixed some issues with the class sorting on the Classes tab when there are exceptions scheduled.
- There was an error when you tried to duplicate a class that had a client with an assigned discount. This has been resolved.
- We fixed a few issues related to the ‘booked’ with private training openings and rescheduling specific occurrences.
- We fixed an issue where the event would show multiple times in the Client Registration Portal when a specific occurrence was modified.
- The radio button and check box lists were not always showing properly if they were required. This is now resolved.
- If you are manually registering a client and you choose “Other” as your payment method at the time of registration, it will actually not show any payment at all. This has been resolved.
- If you create a daycare appointment and use a credit at the time of registration, everything is working properly. It will show that I have used a credit and it will take the credit from the client account. This has been resolved.
- Currently if you have an existing invoice and you want to remove a transaction from it, you actually have to delete the invoice and remake two separate invoices. This is now resolved.
- If you attempt to issue a refund for an “Other Charge” payment (other payment or invoice payment), it will not actually show anything. This is now resolved.
- When you create a form in the Documents section and add a textbox to that form, the control was not allowing you to name it so it would not be returned in the submitted email. This has been fixed.
- If you have the “Public” checkbox unchecked for one of your sign-up options, that sign-up option will still show when using the “Service” drop down box inside the registration portal. This should now be fixed.
1. We have made some major changes in the internal registration for classes, events, private training, therapy, daycare, boarding and packages. You will now see much more information on each of the registration screens. You will be able to apply a discount and/or payment during the registration process. Along with this when removing a registration, you will have options of what to do with the charges, payments, credits, etc.
2. We have added the ability to see the private training & therapy openings internally on the Calendar tab. Just click on ‘Openings’ next to the Month, Week, or Day view options. Once there you can click on any opening to book a private training with those settings or you can choose ‘Schedule’ at the top and schedule a private training or therapy event at any time.
3. We have also made a change so that your recurring private training & therapy appointments can now block openings as well. There are also major improvements in how the billing, etc work for recurring private training, therapy, & daycare appointments.
4. We have added “Favorite (Custom) Fields”. Now you can choose up to 3 custom fields for each the client and the dog that will be displayed on the respective page directly under the client’s/dog’s main information.
Changes & Improvements
1. We made an improvement to the duplicate class functionality. Now, when automatically sending an invoice during the duplication process the ‘Invoice Sent’ auto-responder will be used vs the generic text.
2. We added additional information to the hover popup on the Training Calendar when a recurring event/class has an exception. Now you will be able to see the overall event/class details as well as the exception details on the hover.
1. We made an improvement to the Daycare & Boarding tabs so you can now see the time the dog was schedule to checkin/out in the list.
2. We added a Daycare & Boarding tab under the Client and Dog pages when in the Daycare/Boarding Module so you can see the dog’s scheduled appointments.
3. We added the ability to bill a client for a recurring appointment from the calendar.
4. The registration on the ‘Pending Registrations’ page should now be sorted so the newest are listed on the top.
5. We added an ‘All Unpaid’ filter to the client’s register, so you can now see all of the items they still owe for.
6. Now when a client transaction is manually removed from the client’s Register there will be a notification placed in their History tab so you can see that it was manually removed.
7. We added a way so that you can now apply a prepayment after the fact from the client’s register.
8. We added payment icons so you can easily see the payment method from the client’s register.
9. The History tabs will now show the user who completed that action as well as the time it was done.
10. We have added a way to enter multiple vaccination records at once from the dog’s page and have added the ‘verified’ flag for vaccines to the printed rosters.
11. We added the ability to see your deleted (inactive) classes and categories in the Admin Module. You can now reactivate classes or categories that you have previously deleted.
12. We added the ability to add a message to the Private Training & Therapy registration form that your clients will see when registering online.
13. We have added a way to see inactive sign-up options for private training, therapy, daycare and boarding. You can also now reactivate those when needed.
14. We added the ability to see the original event type on the Other Settings page in the Admin Module. We also added a warning message when renaming system event types. Please noted that renaming or adding additional event types will not make them behave like a class or other system event types.
15. We added the ability to add multiple credits of the same type to a package at one time vs having to enter them each individually.
1. We fixed a couple of issues on the Dog page when adding notes, vaccines, etc, and the page was not refreshing to the correct tab.
2. For a few of the countries the states/provinces were not being sorted. We have addressed this.
3. We have fixed things so that you will not receive an error message when trying to upload a document with an upper case extension.
4. We fixed an issue where in some cases images included in an email signature were not displaying properly
5. We fixed an error that would show on the Modularized Class page if you removed ALL of the individual occurrences of that class. FYI – if you need to end a Modularized Class, just change the end date.
6. We fixed an issue where the ‘Payment Received’ status was not correctly being counted as a pending registration.
7. We fixed an issue where you could not un-delete a holiday on the Boarding or Daycare registration page.
8. We have fixed an issue where using the ‘move to end’ option from the ‘View Upcoming…’ window would essentially un-link the scheduled class which would not allow you to then edit that single occurrence.
9. If you edited a single occurrence of an event or class that occurrence would also show up as bold on the calendar widget. This has been fixed.
10. When a client was on the Constant Contact ‘do not mail list’, you would get a generic error message and not be able to save the client. We have improved the feedback so you will get an appropriate error message and can uncheck the mailing list and still update the client’s information in the system.
11. There was an issue where you could not read some of the client message in the Client Registration Portal and this has been fixed.
12. We fixed an issue where merging two clients would not correctly move the credits and packages to the merged account.
13. We fixed an issue where entering a date with a ‘-‘ (dash) or ‘.’ (dot) would default to today’s date.
14. We fixed an error that would happen if you removed the amount from the box on a transaction when issuing a refund.
15. We fixed a bug where commas in the custom fields would cause a shift in columns when exported to a .csv file.
16. We fixed an issue where hovering over the dog’s name in the Daycare list would load the incorrect photo if the current dog did not have a photo.
17. We fixed an issue where the tax on other charges was not being added correctly.
- We added an option on Online Registration->Configuration page to allow you to choose how you want your main class registration list to show. You can choose from the current version showing all available sessions of classes, the ‘Show All Classes’ view which will show all your classes in alphabetical order within the categories with the number of available sessions specified or the ‘Available Classes’ view which is similar to the ‘All Classes’ view except that only classes with currently available sessions are displayed.
- Online registration for Daycare & Boarding!
- New Email Marketing Integration! As many of you using our email marketing add-on already know, the company (Contactology) we were using was sold to another company (Campaigner) and a lot of changes in the platform occurred as well as losing many features including the ‘Pay-as-you-go’ option that many of you were using. Unfortunately, the Campaigner platform was also full of issues so we were forced to seek out another company altogether to integrate with. In this version the new integration is ready to go! We will be contacting those of you using our current email marketing integration and working on upgrading you to this new platform in the near future. Those of you not using our email marketing yet, check it out!
- We have updated the system calendar to the new version released by DayPilot.
Updates & Changes
- We made a few changes to our Constant Contact integration. We fixed an error that would occur if a client tried to remove themselves from all lists in the Client Registration Portal. We also added the ability to have ‘Private’ lists. To have a list that your clients will not be able to see in DogBizPro, you need to prefix the list name with ‘PRIVATE’. When that is done DBP will now exclude that list from the Client Registration Portal so clients cannot register themselves for that list. You can have a private list be the default and that will automatically put the client on that list without them seeing that list. The private lists will still appear internally for you to add the client to via DBP.
- We made a change so the number of attendees listed on the Classes or Events tab reflects the confirmed and/or pending number based on the “count pending” setting on the Online Registration -> Configuration page in the Admin Module.
- We are now saving the selected credit type on the Client’s Package tab so you do not have to select it each time you come back to the page.
- We added a new ‘Paid’ status for registrations. Currently, when a client chose to pay online the registration status went into the ‘Payment Pending’ status and would remain in that status until the registration was ‘Confirmed’. If the client paid online and the system is not setup to automatically confirm registrations then it would remain in the ‘Payment Pending’ status even though the payment had been received until it was manually confirmed. Now when a payment is received regardless of the ‘auto-confirm’ setting the registration will be changed to the ‘Paid’ status.
- We implemented a new ‘Dashboard’ home page for each module. On this page you can see important information including recently accessed clients, recently accessed dogs, pending registrations, recent registrations. alerts & reminders.
- We have added the ability to include address fields on the printed rosters and a setting to exclude any wait list clients.
- We have added a code and url box to the top of all of the online registration pages. This will allow you to link directly to those pages or use the code to copy/paste into your own website.
- We made some improvements to uploading the dog’s photo. We created a new upload window which allows cropping and resizing the photo upon upload. We also added the ability to remove a photo to be completely removed. Before you could only replace the existing photo by uploading a new photo.
- When scheduling Boarding internally we have made a change to have the system calculate the cost based on the sign-up option and the number of days booked.
Bugs & Fixes
- We fixed the auto-responder preview to not show AM or PM twice.
- If the client entered an invalid email address and/or password the system would say “Your account cannot be found. Please click here to create one.” instead of “Password is invalid. Please try again or contact us for help.”. We have fixed this to show the appropriate message if they enter invalid login information vs an email address that does not have an account.
- We fixed an issue when there was a comma in the value in any field and that report is exported, Excel was ‘shifting’ the values to the next column since a comma in a .csv means a new field.
- If an invalid date character was entered in the client search an error would be thrown. We have fixed this issue so only valid characters can be entered into the date search field.
- The class registration window was not refreshing the ‘full message’ when you selected a different class and that class was not full. This is now fixed.
- There was an issue when a week was skipped the end date displayed under the class title in the Client Registration Portal was incorrect. This is now fixed.
- There was an issue in the Daycare/Boarding Module with the ‘Bill Client’ depending on when you checked that it would not always show properly if the client was billed or not during checkout. This is now fixed.
- There was an issue where scheduling an event would create a ‘dummy’ registration under the pending registrations page. This is now fixed.
- There was an issue with loading private training openings. It was showing the logged in user’s name vs the employee scheduled. This is now fixed.
- There was an error where deleting a class note the system would send you back to the regular class page vs the modularized class page. This is now fixed.
- If custom fields had a long name they would overlap the next field making it hard to see. This issue is now fixed.
- Days before start to close registration setting was operating off CST only. We have fixed this.
- When an event initially had registration levels and those were turned off for the event an error was occurring when a client goes to register for it. We have fixed this.
- There was an issue, even when you selected ‘none’ in the payment section, the Authorize.NET payment button was still showing up in the Client Registration Portal.
- There was an error occurring when editing a boarding checkout, if an employee and/or attendant was not assigned. We have fixed this.
- In the document form email response, the text was not properly showing the line breaks. We have fixed this issue.
- If there is was comma in any of the fields the export results from the Clients, Classes & Dogs tabs the results were being ‘shifted’ in excel. We have fixed this issue.
- There were a few issues when editing recurring private training or therapy openings where clients could potentially double booked an edited opening as well as some filtering issues. We have fixed all of these issues.
- If DogBizPro was accessed using a non-secure (https) url the browser would not display https in the address bar on the payment screen. The payments were always submitted to Authorize.NET or BluePay over a secure url but the browser window did not reflect that. We are now forcing that payment page to be displayed in the https version to avoid any confusion or concern for your clients.
New Features / Improvements
- We added the ability to filter the Class List Widget by location.
- We added the ability to link directly to a custom registration form from your website or in an email.
- We added the ability to show the cost on the Class List Widget.
- We made some extensive changes in the way payments are received. Making it possible to have an ‘overpayment’ credited to the clients account be able to use that on a future registration internally. Part 2, allowing clients to use that overpayment/account credit online will be forthcoming.
- We added the original date to the Deleted Occurrences section on the View Upcoming Occurrences window. This way you can see the date the deleted occurrence was moved from.
- We changed the notification for dog allergies in the dog list to exclude n/a, none, nothing or na.
- We added the ability to change the date on the Boarding tab in the Daycare/Boarding Module so you can check in dogs from a different date.
- We made a few changes to the class description page in the Client Registration Portal to make it easier for your clients to see when a specific class/session is full.
- We made a change so that the default name/title for private training events is the sign-up option vs the event type (ie: “Private Training”).
- We added an ‘Add to Calendar’ button for clients to add classes & events easily to their calendars.
- We added a new payment processor – BluePay to our list of accepted payment processors. If you are interested in trying them out let us know!
- We added the ability to send a saved message via ‘send client message’.
- We changed the way you post classes/events to Facebook internally so that you can now choose to post it to your ‘page’ vs your own personal timeline. We also gave you the option to use a different default image when your clients ‘share’ their registration to Facebook. You can find that setting on the Online Registration -> Configuration page in the Admin Module.
Changes to Existing Features
- We made a change so the option to register for a specific date in a modularized class now follows the setting for how many days before to close registration.
- We made a change to the event auto-responders. It used to be that you had to have an auto-responder that was not used by any other event with registration levels for it to be sent for any even that did not have any registration levels. That was extremely confusing so we added a ‘Default Auto-Responder’ to the Online Registration->Configuration page where you can set the auto-responder to be used for any event that does not have a registration level. The events with registration levels will continue to work as they always have.
- We added a ‘closed’ box to allow you to disable registration for a particular scheduled class without having to mark it as full or cancelled.
- We made a change so when you edit a client registration on a Modularized Class, it will return to the same date you were working on.
- We made a change so common punctuation (ie: , ; .) will not be stripped out of the notes preview that is displayed on the ‘Notes’ tabs.
- We added the Co-Instructor to the calendar hover on the Training Module calendar.
- We added a ‘code’ field to give you the html link code for including a document in an auto-responder, on your website, etc.
- We made a change in the email note window to allow you to email the note to email addresses other than the client’s addresses.
- There was an issue where a $0 invoice would be created if the deposit amount for classes/events was set to the full price of that class or event.
- If you had both Daycare and Boarding options selected to display on the Daycare/Boarding module calendar, the holidays were showing twice. This has been fixed.
- We made a few changes in the custom fields requirements.
- Drop down lists will no longer have the ‘No Value’ default. You must put in the range of selectable values when you create the field.
- Checkboxes, Check Box Lists and Radio Button Lists will now be required to be checked or have at least one value selected if they are marked as required.
- We fixed an issue where a client’s email address may be filtered out of the email link on the class or event page if that email address is fully contained within another client’s email address. Example: one client has the email ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ and the second client has the email address ‘email@example.com’ the first client’s email would have been excluded.
- We made a change so that the dog’s profile picture will show up when printing without having to print the background images.
- We made a change to the sort so it is now sorting by the start date that the client/dog registered to start the class vs the actual start date of the class. This way the days attended for Modularized/Drop-In Style classes will be sorted accordingly.
- The sorting order was not working correctly when choosing to sort by start date. We have fixed this issue.
- We fixed an issue where the weekly calendar view was not displaying the date in the correct format based on your local region.
- We fixed an issue where an error would be thrown when exporting dog information if there were not any custom fields in the system.
- We fixed an issue where available dates on the small navigation calendar on the left of the Private Training registration page in the Client Registration Portal were not being bolded.
- We made a change so that you can change a client’s package registration internally.
- If there was a week that was deleted/skipped within the last session before the scheduled end date the start dates the client could choose from were not correct. The clients could possibly choose a start date that would put them past the specified end date. We have fixed this issue.
- We made a change so that if you selected a client and/or dog on an event and then changed it to a ‘Track Attendance’ event the client information would not be attached to that event.