- We added an option on Online Registration->Configuration page to allow you to choose how you want your main class registration list to show. You can choose from the current version showing all available sessions of classes, the ‘Show All Classes’ view which will show all your classes in alphabetical order within the categories with the number of available sessions specified or the ‘Available Classes’ view which is similar to the ‘All Classes’ view except that only classes with currently available sessions are displayed.
- Online registration for Daycare & Boarding!
- New Email Marketing Integration! As many of you using our email marketing add-on already know, the company (Contactology) we were using was sold to another company (Campaigner) and a lot of changes in the platform occurred as well as losing many features including the ‘Pay-as-you-go’ option that many of you were using. Unfortunately, the Campaigner platform was also full of issues so we were forced to seek out another company altogether to integrate with. In this version the new integration is ready to go! We will be contacting those of you using our current email marketing integration and working on upgrading you to this new platform in the near future. Those of you not using our email marketing yet, check it out!
- We have updated the system calendar to the new version released by DayPilot.
Updates & Changes
- We made a few changes to our Constant Contact integration. We fixed an error that would occur if a client tried to remove themselves from all lists in the Client Registration Portal. We also added the ability to have ‘Private’ lists. To have a list that your clients will not be able to see in DogBizPro, you need to prefix the list name with ‘PRIVATE’. When that is done DBP will now exclude that list from the Client Registration Portal so clients cannot register themselves for that list. You can have a private list be the default and that will automatically put the client on that list without them seeing that list. The private lists will still appear internally for you to add the client to via DBP.
- We made a change so the number of attendees listed on the Classes or Events tab reflects the confirmed and/or pending number based on the “count pending” setting on the Online Registration -> Configuration page in the Admin Module.
- We are now saving the selected credit type on the Client’s Package tab so you do not have to select it each time you come back to the page.
- We added a new ‘Paid’ status for registrations. Currently, when a client chose to pay online the registration status went into the ‘Payment Pending’ status and would remain in that status until the registration was ‘Confirmed’. If the client paid online and the system is not setup to automatically confirm registrations then it would remain in the ‘Payment Pending’ status even though the payment had been received until it was manually confirmed. Now when a payment is received regardless of the ‘auto-confirm’ setting the registration will be changed to the ‘Paid’ status.
- We implemented a new ‘Dashboard’ home page for each module. On this page you can see important information including recently accessed clients, recently accessed dogs, pending registrations, recent registrations. alerts & reminders.
- We have added the ability to include address fields on the printed rosters and a setting to exclude any wait list clients.
- We have added a code and url box to the top of all of the online registration pages. This will allow you to link directly to those pages or use the code to copy/paste into your own website.
- We made some improvements to uploading the dog’s photo. We created a new upload window which allows cropping and resizing the photo upon upload. We also added the ability to remove a photo to be completely removed. Before you could only replace the existing photo by uploading a new photo.
- When scheduling Boarding internally we have made a change to have the system calculate the cost based on the sign-up option and the number of days booked.
Bugs & Fixes
- We fixed the auto-responder preview to not show AM or PM twice.
- If the client entered an invalid email address and/or password the system would say “Your account cannot be found. Please click here to create one.” instead of “Password is invalid. Please try again or contact us for help.”. We have fixed this to show the appropriate message if they enter invalid login information vs an email address that does not have an account.
- We fixed an issue when there was a comma in the value in any field and that report is exported, Excel was ‘shifting’ the values to the next column since a comma in a .csv means a new field.
- If an invalid date character was entered in the client search an error would be thrown. We have fixed this issue so only valid characters can be entered into the date search field.
- The class registration window was not refreshing the ‘full message’ when you selected a different class and that class was not full. This is now fixed.
- There was an issue when a week was skipped the end date displayed under the class title in the Client Registration Portal was incorrect. This is now fixed.
- There was an issue in the Daycare/Boarding Module with the ‘Bill Client’ depending on when you checked that it would not always show properly if the client was billed or not during checkout. This is now fixed.
- There was an issue where scheduling an event would create a ‘dummy’ registration under the pending registrations page. This is now fixed.
- There was an issue with loading private training openings. It was showing the logged in user’s name vs the employee scheduled. This is now fixed.
- There was an error where deleting a class note the system would send you back to the regular class page vs the modularized class page. This is now fixed.
- If custom fields had a long name they would overlap the next field making it hard to see. This issue is now fixed.
- Days before start to close registration setting was operating off CST only. We have fixed this.
- When an event initially had registration levels and those were turned off for the event an error was occurring when a client goes to register for it. We have fixed this.
- There was an issue, even when you selected ‘none’ in the payment section, the Authorize.NET payment button was still showing up in the Client Registration Portal.
- There was an error occurring when editing a boarding checkout, if an employee and/or attendant was not assigned. We have fixed this.
- In the document form email response, the text was not properly showing the line breaks. We have fixed this issue.
- If there is was comma in any of the fields the export results from the Clients, Classes & Dogs tabs the results were being ‘shifted’ in excel. We have fixed this issue.
- There were a few issues when editing recurring private training or therapy openings where clients could potentially double booked an edited opening as well as some filtering issues. We have fixed all of these issues.
- If DogBizPro was accessed using a non-secure (https) url the browser would not display https in the address bar on the payment screen. The payments were always submitted to Authorize.NET or BluePay over a secure url but the browser window did not reflect that. We are now forcing that payment page to be displayed in the https version to avoid any confusion or concern for your clients.