1. We have made some major changes in the internal registration for classes, events, private training, therapy, daycare, boarding and packages. You will now see much more information on each of the registration screens. You will be able to apply a discount and/or payment during the registration process. Along with this when removing a registration, you will have options of what to do with the charges, payments, credits, etc.
2. We have added the ability to see the private training & therapy openings internally on the Calendar tab. Just click on ‘Openings’ next to the Month, Week, or Day view options. Once there you can click on any opening to book a private training with those settings or you can choose ‘Schedule’ at the top and schedule a private training or therapy event at any time.
3. We have also made a change so that your recurring private training & therapy appointments can now block openings as well. There are also major improvements in how the billing, etc work for recurring private training, therapy, & daycare appointments.
4. We have added “Favorite (Custom) Fields”. Now you can choose up to 3 custom fields for each the client and the dog that will be displayed on the respective page directly under the client’s/dog’s main information.
Changes & Improvements
1. We made an improvement to the duplicate class functionality. Now, when automatically sending an invoice during the duplication process the ‘Invoice Sent’ auto-responder will be used vs the generic text.
2. We added additional information to the hover popup on the Training Calendar when a recurring event/class has an exception. Now you will be able to see the overall event/class details as well as the exception details on the hover.
1. We made an improvement to the Daycare & Boarding tabs so you can now see the time the dog was schedule to checkin/out in the list.
2. We added a Daycare & Boarding tab under the Client and Dog pages when in the Daycare/Boarding Module so you can see the dog’s scheduled appointments.
3. We added the ability to bill a client for a recurring appointment from the calendar.
4. The registration on the ‘Pending Registrations’ page should now be sorted so the newest are listed on the top.
5. We added an ‘All Unpaid’ filter to the client’s register, so you can now see all of the items they still owe for.
6. Now when a client transaction is manually removed from the client’s Register there will be a notification placed in their History tab so you can see that it was manually removed.
7. We added a way so that you can now apply a prepayment after the fact from the client’s register.
8. We added payment icons so you can easily see the payment method from the client’s register.
9. The History tabs will now show the user who completed that action as well as the time it was done.
10. We have added a way to enter multiple vaccination records at once from the dog’s page and have added the ‘verified’ flag for vaccines to the printed rosters.
11. We added the ability to see your deleted (inactive) classes and categories in the Admin Module. You can now reactivate classes or categories that you have previously deleted.
12. We added the ability to add a message to the Private Training & Therapy registration form that your clients will see when registering online.
13. We have added a way to see inactive sign-up options for private training, therapy, daycare and boarding. You can also now reactivate those when needed.
14. We added the ability to see the original event type on the Other Settings page in the Admin Module. We also added a warning message when renaming system event types. Please noted that renaming or adding additional event types will not make them behave like a class or other system event types.
15. We added the ability to add multiple credits of the same type to a package at one time vs having to enter them each individually.
1. We fixed a couple of issues on the Dog page when adding notes, vaccines, etc, and the page was not refreshing to the correct tab.
2. For a few of the countries the states/provinces were not being sorted. We have addressed this.
3. We have fixed things so that you will not receive an error message when trying to upload a document with an upper case extension.
4. We fixed an issue where in some cases images included in an email signature were not displaying properly
5. We fixed an error that would show on the Modularized Class page if you removed ALL of the individual occurrences of that class. FYI – if you need to end a Modularized Class, just change the end date.
6. We fixed an issue where the ‘Payment Received’ status was not correctly being counted as a pending registration.
7. We fixed an issue where you could not un-delete a holiday on the Boarding or Daycare registration page.
8. We have fixed an issue where using the ‘move to end’ option from the ‘View Upcoming…’ window would essentially un-link the scheduled class which would not allow you to then edit that single occurrence.
9. If you edited a single occurrence of an event or class that occurrence would also show up as bold on the calendar widget. This has been fixed.
10. When a client was on the Constant Contact ‘do not mail list’, you would get a generic error message and not be able to save the client. We have improved the feedback so you will get an appropriate error message and can uncheck the mailing list and still update the client’s information in the system.
11. There was an issue where you could not read some of the client message in the Client Registration Portal and this has been fixed.
12. We fixed an issue where merging two clients would not correctly move the credits and packages to the merged account.
13. We fixed an issue where entering a date with a ‘-‘ (dash) or ‘.’ (dot) would default to today’s date.
14. We fixed an error that would happen if you removed the amount from the box on a transaction when issuing a refund.
15. We fixed a bug where commas in the custom fields would cause a shift in columns when exported to a .csv file.
16. We fixed an issue where hovering over the dog’s name in the Daycare list would load the incorrect photo if the current dog did not have a photo.
17. We fixed an issue where the tax on other charges was not being added correctly.