- New Reporting Section!
- Changes to the Client Registration Portal to simplify registration and payment (more changes coming in the next update).
- You can now collect invoice payment from the client register as well as when registering the client for a service internally using BluePay.
- The waiver checkboxes in the Client Registration Portal now default to unchecked so users have to ‘opt-in’ vs clicking through to agree to them.
- Invoice Items are now sorted with discounts directly below the line item.
- Classes will now be sorted by the name you use when scheduling them regardless of the actual class they are created from in the Admin Module.
- Allow “Include Me/Instructor” vs CC on emails.
- You will now easily be able to see if the package was paid for when a clients uses a credit on the class and event rosters and for private training appointments.
- The Invoices tab was moved to the first tab so that clients logging into pay invoices can easily find them.
- When a credit is used on the class page, show the x of y credit(s) vs the $ balance.
- Add the ability to have a message at the top of the waivers page during the registration process.
- Added a setting to the My Account page for emailing rosters so you can choose to send them in landscape or portrait orientation.
- Added instructor and location to the class page in mobile view.
- Added the ability to put a registration back in pending from wait list or confirmed.
- Daycare checking page now show # of remaining credits.
- The hover (information) boxes stay up longer.
- Clickable client phone numbers in mobile view.
- Added the menu to the Boarding tab so it is similar to that on the Daycare tab.
Added a commission field for employees that is used for the Instructor Commission report.
- Calendar Widget only showed part of the start time.
- Fixed duplicate Payment Received auto-responder for refunds through PayPal.
- Fixed the wait list auto-responder for events with registration levels. The boxes were not showing to be able to select one.
- We fixed the package category list link. The link shows the entire package list, not just ones for that category.
- Fixed a discount issue with the whole order discount being applied to each item.
- Fixed the event roster download to show the breed name vs the id number.
- Fixed email notes that were getting cutoff when indented.
- Fixed an issue when you have only packages available for registration through the Client Registration Portal.
- Fixed an issue when entering a space at the end of an email address.