New Features / Improvements
- We added the ability to filter the Class List Widget by location.
- We added the ability to link directly to a custom registration form from your website or in an email.
- We added the ability to show the cost on the Class List Widget.
- We made some extensive changes in the way payments are received. Making it possible to have an ‘overpayment’ credited to the clients account be able to use that on a future registration internally. Part 2, allowing clients to use that overpayment/account credit online will be forthcoming.
- We added the original date to the Deleted Occurrences section on the View Upcoming Occurrences window. This way you can see the date the deleted occurrence was moved from.
- We changed the notification for dog allergies in the dog list to exclude n/a, none, nothing or na.
- We added the ability to change the date on the Boarding tab in the Daycare/Boarding Module so you can check in dogs from a different date.
- We made a few changes to the class description page in the Client Registration Portal to make it easier for your clients to see when a specific class/session is full.
- We made a change so that the default name/title for private training events is the sign-up option vs the event type (ie: “Private Training”).
- We added an ‘Add to Calendar’ button for clients to add classes & events easily to their calendars.
- We added a new payment processor – BluePay to our list of accepted payment processors. If you are interested in trying them out let us know!
- We added the ability to send a saved message via ‘send client message’.
- We changed the way you post classes/events to Facebook internally so that you can now choose to post it to your ‘page’ vs your own personal timeline. We also gave you the option to use a different default image when your clients ‘share’ their registration to Facebook. You can find that setting on the Online Registration -> Configuration page in the Admin Module.
Changes to Existing Features
- We made a change so the option to register for a specific date in a modularized class now follows the setting for how many days before to close registration.
- We made a change to the event auto-responders. It used to be that you had to have an auto-responder that was not used by any other event with registration levels for it to be sent for any even that did not have any registration levels. That was extremely confusing so we added a ‘Default Auto-Responder’ to the Online Registration->Configuration page where you can set the auto-responder to be used for any event that does not have a registration level. The events with registration levels will continue to work as they always have.
- We added a ‘closed’ box to allow you to disable registration for a particular scheduled class without having to mark it as full or cancelled.
- We made a change so when you edit a client registration on a Modularized Class, it will return to the same date you were working on.
- We made a change so common punctuation (ie: , ; .) will not be stripped out of the notes preview that is displayed on the ‘Notes’ tabs.
- We added the Co-Instructor to the calendar hover on the Training Module calendar.
- We added a ‘code’ field to give you the html link code for including a document in an auto-responder, on your website, etc.
- We made a change in the email note window to allow you to email the note to email addresses other than the client’s addresses.
- There was an issue where a $0 invoice would be created if the deposit amount for classes/events was set to the full price of that class or event.
- If you had both Daycare and Boarding options selected to display on the Daycare/Boarding module calendar, the holidays were showing twice. This has been fixed.
- We made a few changes in the custom fields requirements.
- Drop down lists will no longer have the ‘No Value’ default. You must put in the range of selectable values when you create the field.
- Checkboxes, Check Box Lists and Radio Button Lists will now be required to be checked or have at least one value selected if they are marked as required.
- We fixed an issue where a client’s email address may be filtered out of the email link on the class or event page if that email address is fully contained within another client’s email address. Example: one client has the email ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ and the second client has the email address ‘email@example.com’ the first client’s email would have been excluded.
- We made a change so that the dog’s profile picture will show up when printing without having to print the background images.
- We made a change to the sort so it is now sorting by the start date that the client/dog registered to start the class vs the actual start date of the class. This way the days attended for Modularized/Drop-In Style classes will be sorted accordingly.
- The sorting order was not working correctly when choosing to sort by start date. We have fixed this issue.
- We fixed an issue where the weekly calendar view was not displaying the date in the correct format based on your local region.
- We fixed an issue where an error would be thrown when exporting dog information if there were not any custom fields in the system.
- We fixed an issue where available dates on the small navigation calendar on the left of the Private Training registration page in the Client Registration Portal were not being bolded.
- We made a change so that you can change a client’s package registration internally.
- If there was a week that was deleted/skipped within the last session before the scheduled end date the start dates the client could choose from were not correct. The clients could possibly choose a start date that would put them past the specified end date. We have fixed this issue.
- We made a change so that if you selected a client and/or dog on an event and then changed it to a ‘Track Attendance’ event the client information would not be attached to that event.