- New layout to the Admin section for easier navigation.
- Adds ‘ Significant Other’ to Client relationship options.
- Ability to add travel time to private training options.
- Added “Return Path” verification option to Email Settings to further reduce chances of emails landing in customers spam/junk folder.
- Enhanced support for expired dog client vaccinations.
- Enhanced integration with DogBizPro Support portal.
- Improved mobile device access on the calendar screens.
- Added support for “soft deletion” of locations, employees and events.
- In circumstances where a widget does not have upcoming classes to display, “More Classes Coming Soon!” appears instead.
- Enhanced for Facebook share support.
- Removed the deceased dog information on the Client Portal when clients are adding their dog.
- Added support to display a customized message when clients register a new dog.
- Added support for additional client phone numbers displayed on rosters.
- Updates to the Admin Billing section.
- Fixed issue with modularized class where clients would see skipped sessions.
- Fixed issue where deleting a class category breaks the category tree.
- Fixed issue with PayPal registrations and multi-dog discounts.
- Fixed issue where tax due was not included in clients with balance.
- Fixed issue where the Setup Profile Maps & Location State entry would save properly but would not display the correct state.
- Several minor bug fixes not mentioned here.