Class List/Class Page Changes
- The number of class attendees is now displayed next to each class in the class list.
- On the class page you can now see the number of the next upcoming session (ie. session 3 of 6).
- Added Instructor, Location and Day of the Week to the Class List Widget.
Client Registration Changes
- Clients can now click on a class or event on the Calendar Widget and be taken directly to the information for that item in the Client Registration Portal.
- We also added ‘Class Registration’ and ‘Event Registration’ links. From a class or event page within the software, you can click on the link icon to get a direct link to the registration page for that event. You can use this link on your website or in emails to your clients to promote that class or event.
Other Minor Changes
- Added sample date of birth for clients to see when adding a dog to their account.
- Marked required fields on the new dog for with ‘*’ so clients know what needs to be filled in.
- Addition of a Reference Number field for client transactions.
- Removed classes from the Registration List if they are already in progress.
- Added ‘description’ field for locations.
- Fixed issue with class description not showing up in Client Registration Portal.
- Fixed issue with classes in deleted categories showing up in schedule class window.
- Fixed issue with class start times being 12:00 am in Client Registration Portal, Dog Information Page and Confirmation Emails.
- Fixed issue with formatting of html signature.