- Event Type Customization – now you can add your own event types, change colors on existing events or delete them.
- Modularized Classes – we added the ability for you to track modularized or ongoing classes. These are classes that have no specified end date and a client can start at any point during the session.
- Additional Intervals – we added additional intervals to our scheduling times. Previously you could only choose 15 minute intervals.
- Waiver Tracking – you now have the ability to track which of your clients have signed a waiver either via paper or as part of the online registration process.
Client Registration Portal Changes
- Private Training Settings – we added the ability for you to choose which instructors, locations and durations are available for your clients to choose from when they are registering for a private training session. You can also set a default for each which will be selected automatically for the client. In addition now the client has the ability to add comments when registering which will be included with the event.
- Client Classes – we added the ability for clients to view their previous, current and upcoming classes under the ‘Classes’ tab in their account.
- Class Categories – the class list is now grouped by class categories if you are using them.