Last year DogBizPro switched to a continual update release model where sites receive modifications faster than on a traditional monumental software release.
- Changing the location and appearance of messages. Previously messages might be displayed in a small yellow bar at the very top of the page, removed from the page content. Messages will now be placed at the top of the content area of the page.
- The Client Portal Password Reset function now informs the user that the password has been updated. Previously it did not provide any feedback.
- The external Calendar Widget now has better protection of Client Privacy. Previously information including names of dogs and owners might be visible.
- The class and modular class pages now feature a toggle that will display the email address of the registered clients.
- The recipients of an emailed client document previously was required to be a primary email of a client in the database. This would prevent client documents from being sent to an instructor or other employee, but you can now email addresses without the previous limitation.
- The default sort of the Therapy Module Schedule page is now sorted by the start time of the appointment. The previous behavior was sorting by the name of the Therapy service.
- Site documents and client document uploads may now be up to eight megabytes in size, and additional file formats such as csv and excel formats are supported.
- Email attachments are also supported up to eight megabytes in size, although larger sizes may take some time to upload and send.