DogBizPro has switched to a continual update release model to provide users with improvements and patches faster than a traditional monumental software release. These notes are cumulative for multiple releases.
- When a client submits a contact form from the client portal, this information is sent as an email to the primary email account attached to the DogBizPro account. This email will include the client’s email address as a “reply to” which is an email header field supported by most email clients. However, due to restrictions on sending email, the email address that the contact form is sent from is the primary site email address. The client’s name and email address is also provided in the email, so if the email software you use does not support “reply to” please copy the client’s email from the message body.
- There is a new setting regarding the display and usage of client credits through the client portal. The Package Registration settings now allows you to toggle whether or not a package of credits must be paid for before the client is allowed to use them for purchases. The default behavior is that credits must be paid for before usage.
- Addressed an issue where client credits were not being displayed in the client portal when their invoice showed an excess payment.
- Addressed an issue where clients were prevented from registering for daycare if they had previously been signed up for an indefinitely repeating daycare option/service. The current duplication check specifically checks for the same signup option, and may change.
- User passwords should be longer than six characters long.
- Improved load times for the Daycare Attendance page.
- The Daycare Calendar has better support for exceptions in registrations. Exceptions such as cancellation or rescheduling a repeating appointment had been displaying correctly on the Attendance page.
- Event Types have a maximum label and name length of 45 characters. Instead of encountering a non-specific error screen, the text field is limited to 45 characters and if bypassed a specific error message will be displayed to explain the limitation.
- The Training module Openings calendar will now vertically scroll like the Training Weekly calendar does.
- Addressed an issue where trying to switch a client registration for a modular class was throwing an error.