1. Responsive Pages & Calendar Changes
- We have changed all of the pages in DogBizPro to now be ‘responsive’ meaning that when you view them on your pc you will see a different version than you do on a small mobile device. This will make navigating and working within DogBizPro much easier on your phone, etc.
- With this we have also made a few changes to the calendars within the software
- Month & Week view – regular click (or touch on phone) takes you to the day view for that date. Right click still brings up the menu (can’t right click on touch devices, but can get to Day view and then touch time for easy scheduling).
- Day view – works as is – right and left click bring up menu.
2. Client Drop down List Changes
- We have replaced the client drop down fields with ‘autocomplete’ boxes that will allow you to type in the name and select is vs having to scroll down in the list to find the client.
3. Modularized Class Page & Navigation
- We made a couple of changes. Now the date dropdown on Modularized class page will load 26 weeks out like the client side does and you can now navigate to any week of a Modularized class from the calendar.
4. Boarding Charge Calculation Changes
- We made a few changes in the way the boarding charges are computed. You now have the ability to choose if boarding is billed by day, hour or minute which will affect what your clients are billed for each option. Your current options will default to ‘by day’ unless you change them.
5. Client Registration Portal Changes
- We have added the ability to change the ‘Dog’ label in the Client Registration Portal. This with help with those if you working with other species as well. Note: this is only on the public facing side to your clients and only a label change. Every one is still treated like a ‘dog’ internally and you will still find them under the Dogs tab, etc.
- We have added the ability for you to change the tab names in the Client Registration Portal. Note: this is only for the public facing client pages and is only a label change. Internally things will still be in the corresponding module, etc.
- We have added a setting so that the “Contact Us” in the Client Registration Portal can be hidden.
6. Private Training & Therapy Openings
- Now Private Training and Therapy openings will be scheduled on the Openings in the corresponding module. If the user has access to the Admin Module, then they can schedule an opening for anyone, if not they can only schedule/edit openings for themselves.
- We are now showing the date the dog record was created in the system on the dog’s profile page.
- We made a change so the ‘description’ for custom fields will now show directly under the name vs the client having to hover over them.
- We have added the ability for you to see upcoming occurrences and exceptions from the class page vs having to go to the calendar.
- We have added the ability for you to change your logo and colors yourself from inside the Admin Module.
- We have added a way to permanently delete a class category instead of only inactivating it.
- We have added a way to permanently delete a class instead of only inactivating it.
- We have added the ability for you to reset your password yourself from your login page.
- We added the information for the user who uploaded the document so you can now see that on the client’s Documents tab. ** This will only show for newly uploaded documents after this release.
- We made a change to the age calculation so it will show the actual weeks for dogs under 6 months of age vs the current month/week/day calculation.
- We added the previous/next buttons and limit the number of items displayed on a single page like in the clients & dogs sections.
- We made several changes to the Daycare list and fixed an issue with the checkin where it would let you use an additional credit in certain situations if the client registered online using one.
- It has always been the case that you have to directly process refunds in your payment portal. When we made changes the registration deletion process to make that easier some confusion arose with that so we have added a message to that window reminding you that you MUST still process the refund directly in Paypal, Authorize .NET or BluePay.
- In the clients ‘Credits’ view in the Client Registration Portal we are now showing the total number of the credits so clients do not have to manually count them.
- Currently when you edit any transaction the window is loading today’s date vs the original date. We have fixed this.
- There was an issue when attempting to print the dog information from inside a dog’s page where some of the vaccines were not printing.
- We fixed an issue with exporting clients/dogs when the custom fields had a carriage return in them causing the line to wrap.
- When the client only has an alternate email address the email window is looking up the incorrect client for entering history, etc. We have fixed this.
- There was an issue if you tried to book an appointment that ended when another one started where the system was telling you that would overlap another one and not let you book it. This has been resolved.
- We fixed an issue where the closing of the daycare openings was not using the local timezone correctly.
- We fixed some issues with the class sorting on the Classes tab when there are exceptions scheduled.
- There was an error when you tried to duplicate a class that had a client with an assigned discount. This has been resolved.
- We fixed a few issues related to the ‘booked’ with private training openings and rescheduling specific occurrences.
- We fixed an issue where the event would show multiple times in the Client Registration Portal when a specific occurrence was modified.
- The radio button and check box lists were not always showing properly if they were required. This is now resolved.
- If you are manually registering a client and you choose “Other” as your payment method at the time of registration, it will actually not show any payment at all. This has been resolved.
- If you create a daycare appointment and use a credit at the time of registration, everything is working properly. It will show that I have used a credit and it will take the credit from the client account. This has been resolved.
- Currently if you have an existing invoice and you want to remove a transaction from it, you actually have to delete the invoice and remake two separate invoices. This is now resolved.
- If you attempt to issue a refund for an “Other Charge” payment (other payment or invoice payment), it will not actually show anything. This is now resolved.
- When you create a form in the Documents section and add a textbox to that form, the control was not allowing you to name it so it would not be returned in the submitted email. This has been fixed.
- If you have the “Public” checkbox unchecked for one of your sign-up options, that sign-up option will still show when using the “Service” drop down box inside the registration portal. This should now be fixed.