- We added the ability for you to create input forms under the Documents section. You can create a form and send your clients the link to the form. They can then fill out the form and the results will be emailed back to you. * Note: The results of the forms are not tied to a particular client. This is for things like class evaluations that you want to remain anonymous. Custom Fields used for client information and registration will be coming soon!
- We added the ability for you to add the code for an Authorize .NET Seal to your checkout page.
- We made a change so the client’s ip address is recorded when they click ‘I agree’ to sign the electronic waiver.
- We have added the ability to include the instructor and location in the class related Auto-Responders.
- We have added a message that will be displayed to your clients if they are trying to register for an event and all of the Registration Levels are full.
- We fixed an error that would occur with deleting and editing client waivers.
- We fixed an error that would occur when editing existing Private Training, Therapy or Daycare Sign-up Options.
- We added the direct url to the invoice in the Email an Invoice window for any clients who have issues clicking on the link do to email security issues.