- Addition of the ability to create invoices and group individual transactions into an invoice.
- As part of this you can create and email the invoice to your clients. A payment link will be included in the email that your client can click on to pay for that invoice.
- Addition of Promo/Discount Codes, Multi-Dog & Client Discounts.
- You can create Promo Code Discounts that allow you to give a specific code to your clients for savings.
- You can create a Client Discount and then assign that directly to a client or multiple clients, so they do not need to use a code to get the savings.
- You can create a Multiple –Dog Discount. This discount will be applied when a client registers more than one dog for a given class or event, depending on the criteria you specify.
- You can now set whether you want the event date or the current date to be used for each client transaction when a client registers online.
- Changes to utilize correct date and phone number formatting for clients in Australia.
- Changes to the labeling for city, state & zip fields for different countries.
- We added the ability for you to enter 0 for the maximum dogs for a class. This will allow you create a class but not allow registration online for that class.
- Added the ability for you to change the invoice description that is shown in Authorize .NET
- Added the ability for client to log back into their account and pay for Private Training sessions.
- We added a name field to the ‘Contact Us’ form in the Client Registration Portal.
- Fix for logo not showing up on printed event roster.
- We fixed an issue when you are integrated with Constant Contact and you tried to remove a contact from all mailing lists, causing the window to just hang.
- Fix for editing a single occurrence of a class where the duration would not change.
- We fixed the ‘Sign-Up’ link on the Class Details page in the Client Registration Portal. That link was still showing up allowing clients to register even if a class was full and the Hide or Close was chosen on the Online Registration Settings.
- We fixed the ‘Start Date’ for Modularized Classes on the client’s account page in the Client Registration Portal. It was showing the start date of the class instead of the start date they registered for.