Private Training Registration
We added a NEW Private Training registration and scheduling interface. You can now schedule multiple openings for each day as well as recurring openings. We also added the ability for you to create different registration options which consist of a pre-defined duration and cost. With this you can specify different options for first time consultations vs other private training sessions.
We added the ability to do a live chat with us from inside the software if you have a question!
More New Features
- We added the ability to close the class registration when the class is full. Along with this you have the ability to show the number of openings left to your clients.
- We added the ability for your clients to login to their account and pay for a classes or events they did not pay for as part of the registration.
- We added the ability for you to print or email a transaction invoice to your clients.
- We made changes to the ‘Edit Class Registration’ popup to allow deleting registrations for a dog that has been deleted (inactivated).
- We changed the ‘Classes’ tab on the client’s account page of the Client Registration Portal to show upcoming classes by default.
- We are now saving the current calendar date for your session. When you leave the calendar page, schedule new events, etc you will be taken back to the last place you were in the calendar. Along with this we added a ‘Today’ button to take you back to today’s date.
- We added the event start date, time and location along with a link to a map to the events details in the Client Registration Portal.
- We added the ability for you to specify which ‘Attends’ values you want to automatically be set when a client adds a dog in the Client Registration Portal
- We changed the message area in the Client Registration Portal to stand out a little more to your clients.
- We added the ability to show a ‘Documents’ tab instead of having to navigate to your account to find it.
- We changed the Dog and Client History tab to use the class/event start date instead of the registration date.
- We added the ability to delete a registration from the Pending Registrations screen
- We gave you the ability to choose whether the classes in the Class List Widget are ordered by Class Title or Start Date.
- We added the ability for you to put in the dog’s birth year in the age field instead of having to know the entire birthdate.
- We fixed an error with Schedule Event/Class window when an Instructor, Co-Instructor, Class or Location was deleted.
- We fixed the class end date being incorrect on the class page if an occurrence of that class was rescheduled after the original end date.
- We fixed an issue with the subject being added to the email list when emailing a class on an iPad.
- We fixed an error that would occur when deleting a client without an email address when you are integrated with Constant Contact.
- We fixed an error that would occur when trying to edit a client that was not subscribed to any mailing lists when integrated with Constant Contact.
- We fixed an error where the start date for Modularized Classes was not being populated when registering a dog for a class from the Dog’s page.