- We added the ability to limit the class list in the Client Registration Portal by location and category.
- We added the ability to click through from the Class List Widget to the Client Registration Portal.
- We moved the company information (Name, Website & Email) to the Other Setting page in the Admin section so you can update your own company information when needed.
- We added a flag to the Client and Dog pages to signify when that client or dog has been deleted (inactive). Also the icon buttons are disabled on the page when the client or dog is inactive.
- We are now checking to make sure you changed your password from when your site was setup. It is still ‘dbp’ you will be forced to change it when you next login.
- We changed the ‘Request a Feature’ to link to the Dog Biz Pro website instead of internal mail form to eliminate the ‘Error?’ box that was occurring for some users with a slower internet connection.
- We added a ‘Client Map’ icon (globe) which will link to a Google or MapQuest map for that client. The map type preference can be set on the ‘Other Settings’ page in the Admin section.
- We added a bar to the top of the Client Registration Portal with a link back to your website.
- We added a ‘URL’ field to the Online Registration page with a link to your Client Registration Portal.
- We changed the Client, Dog, Class & Event notes to be displayed in descending order (the newest at the top).
- The program now displays the larger version of your logo in the header.
- We added ‘Boarding’ to ‘Attends’ list for a dog.
- We widened date fields on the ‘Filter Report’ window, so when ‘custom’ is selected so entire date can be seen.
- We updated the ‘Start Date’ on ‘Filter Report’ window so it does not default to 1/1/1900.
- We updated ‘Schedule Event’ window to automatically populate the ‘Title’ field if nothing is entered. The format is: Event Type – Date @ Time – Dog
- We added the day of the week to the Private Training Registration calendar header in the Client Registration Portal.
- We added the dog name to the client’s event list for past and upcoming events in the Client Registration Portal.
- We changed the ‘Schedule Event’ window to keep you on the current page when adding or editing an event.
- We added the day of the week to the ‘Class List’ print out.
- We added the day of the week to the Class Registration Portal.
- We changed the ‘Course Registration’ and ‘Event Registration’ window so the ‘Owner/Client’ cannot be changed. The registration can be deleted and a new registration for the correct client can be created.
- We changed the ‘Vaccine Record’ window so the ‘Owner’ and ‘Dog’ for an existing vaccine record cannot be changed. It can be deleted and a new record can be created.
- We fixed error on Dog popup loading the incorrect client if the owner had been deleted in the system.
- We fixed the ‘Edit Course’ window to load class cost when editing a class. It was defaulting to $0.00 when a class was being modified.
- We fixed an issue with the ‘Edit Event Registration’ window where the registration information was not being loaded and the registration could not be deleted.
- We fixed an error on the ‘My Account’ page when trying to upload an image or document through the editor.
- We fixed the insert image window which was showing behind the editor popup window.
- We fixed an error when registering if the number of sessions for a class was greater than 10. Now the maximum number of session for a class is set to 30. If you have a class that is longer than 30 sessions, please let us know.
- We fixed an error on the ‘T-Class List’ report when sorting by ‘Title’.
- We added a check to the Client Registration Portal to not allow inactive clients to login to and register.
- We added a check to make sure the ‘Parent Category’ for a ‘Class Category’ cannot be the same as the current category being edited.
- We fixed the ‘Schedule Event’ window which was displaying the ‘Edit Event’ window instead of the ‘Edit Class’ window when a class exception was clicked on the calendar.
- We fixed the ‘Transaction Date’ for Client Transactions when a client registers online. Before the Transaction Date was the date they registered instead of the Date of the Class/Event.
- We fixed the issue with populating the class or event email list on an IPad or Mac Email. The email list was originally separated by ; like it need to be on a PC. We added a setting for each user to specify their preference based on their own email client.
- We fixed an issue with the ‘Session #’ on the Class Screen showing a negative number for upcoming classes.
- Fix for email error when using special characters (‘,”,%,etc) in the ‘Subject’ or ‘Message’.
- We fixed the “You have already registered…” message for events if you try to register for two different Registration Levels.
- We fixed an issue with adding registration levels to an existing event.
- We fixed an issue with the ‘Parent’ dropdown not refreshing the categories when a new category was added.
- We fixed an issue with ‘Max Dogs’ and ‘Session Length’ not being cleared after entering a class.